Camper Mart.

I was on the Jaibow pitch with my van today ! I’m not sure if anyone saw it but no one introduced themselves ! It was so busy I didn’t get much chance to look around until it it got less busy late afternoon, by that time people were thinking of packing away

I was on the Jaibow pitch with my van today ! I’m not sure if anyone saw it but no one introduced themselves ! It was so busy I didn’t get much chance to look around until it it got less busy late afternoon, by that time people were thinking of packing away

Myself and @T6180 saw your van, but we weren't sure if it was you on the stand or a company that did your van.
Sorry mate, Mark did say we should go and see if it was you.

Oh I was looking for the Jaibow pitch but never spotted it.

Myself and @T6180 saw your van, but we weren't sure if it was you on the stand or a company that did your van.
Sorry mate, Mark did say we should go and see if it was you.
No problem next time chaps :thumbsup: I will be at caffeine and machine in a few weeks

Im thinking about going to camper mart tomorrow, anyone else going?
A friend wants to bring a dog.
Does anyone know if dogs are allowed in or not?

Thanks.

I just bought ( at least my lad did ) some black trim that clips over metal edges, I think it’s for where you cut a window out.
I wanted it to trim the bottom of some small fuel drums.
Unfortunately it doesn’t fit and I need a bigger size.
It’s from the Camper Mart show Telford.
Anyone know who was the seller ?

Back