Posted by Pauly
Weston Park, Shropshire
Friday, 3 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 5 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
You park up, pitch tent, get out the disco lights and they will come.:thumbsup::):):)
So no set pitches? Or max unit sizes?

Just pitch whatever..... wherever right?

And I'll bring the disco light if you think that's suitable..... I saw no fire pit rule and no noise after 10/12.

this is CamperJam 2019 . . . . .

anyone see them selves or pitch? - if so let us know.

Last edited:

And I'll bring the disco light if you think that's suitable..... I saw no fire pit rule and no noise after 10/12.
Well, We park in a line but then I can't see why you couldn't pitch your tent in front of your van like an awning. But it's not like Summer Camp, where we parked were we liked. The Disco tent would need to be in a communal area, you won't have enough room for both next to your van.
The show is great but from a camping point of view its not the best layout.

Hi do many families go to the forum camping, I will be bring the family so I was unsure to go quite camping.

interested in coming but can only make it on the Saturday till Sunday. Have never been, will probably be 2 adults and 1 possibly 2 kids (if my daughter brings a friend...)

Whats the best option on the tickets?

New to this T6 Camping lark (Mine is being converted as we speak... so excited) but booked for Camper fest... :) in main camping area or shoudl I join yuo guys... ???

interested in coming but can only make it on the Saturday till Sunday. Have never been, will probably be 2 adults and 1 possibly 2 kids (if my daughter brings a friend...)

Whats the best option on the tickets?
Answered this one myself, £100. :)

Is there anything we need to do on purchase to say we want to be in the T6 Forum area?

We camped in Family Camping this year because we were with non-T6 friends but this was our pitch at T6 Forum camping last year. Plenty of room :thumbsup: 3D969AAE-BDCC-48F0-811E-A1F912616440.jpg

All are welcome to the forum area, when booking tickets select club camping and then the club(T6 Forum).
Camper jam doesn't have the space of busfest but we make it work, the key has been to 'get envolved'.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Last week to take advantage of our Early Bird Offer!
Book tickets before Monday the 28th of October to save... be sure to let your mates know!
www.camperjam.com/tickets

73081535_10156718732063181_570452127416057856_n.jpg

Reactions: Eli
Camper Jam 2020 - July 3rd - 5th,

looking for some info, but cant find it...

if you cant stay on the Thursday or Sunday night . . . .

what time can you get "onsite" to pitch up on the Friday 3rd?

it says this, but does that mean everybody will be parked up at the gates . . . .waiting to get in, or is that the main entertainment bit?

ie, can you rock up at 9am to set-up-camp? then head over to the stages at 12noon?

When?
Dates: 3rd - 5th July 2020

Entrance Opening Times:
Friday
: 12pm - 10pm (Weekend Campers Only)
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm

Where?
Weston Park, Shropshire, TF11 8LE.

Back