cable trunking - driver side

ArtD

Hi there,

Looking for a cable trunking similar to passanger site - plastic rectangular cable conduit on the floor to protect from stepping on cables directly.
Any idea of the part number or even how to find the name for it?

thx20240226_182618.jpg

sorry but not the best photo at this time of the day
this is next to B pillar (passanger side). I'm looking for driver side option. There is some label on it but from Romania with no product ID at all.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Looking for a cable trunking similar to passanger site - plastic rectangular cable conduit on the floor to protect from stepping on cables directly.
Any idea of the part number or even how to find the name for it?

thx
Tell us more, where, what model, year etc. pictures would be best.

@rod_vw - just managed to get photo to the orginal info
I guess your only chance is to find a VW part number on the left item however from memory there is no equivalent item on the right side.

A part number will perhaps give someone a clue where to look in the parts system as these items seem to be buried away amongst other items. Maybe @Pauly can help.

I’m not sure, wiring loom accessories/attachments are notoriously difficult to find and some of them are not actual available parts, they come with the loom or are factory only issue

I agree with @rod_vw and your best bet may be to see if there’s any form of reference or part number on that part

Back