Cable Runs Front To Back

Ricey

Hi all
So converting my T6 and and had an sca roof fitted, windows, carpet lining and I'm just about to fit Altro flooring on top of my 12mm ply floor.
Was wondering if anyone can give advice on cable runs from front (under the drivers seat) to back (where the cupboards will be)
I have a length of arctic 230v supply under the floor ( comes up in the corner behind drivers seat ) but how many lengths of 6mm single core ?
I plan on fitting battery charger in rear cupboard next to consumer unit and also fitting fuse box in same place.
So will I need 2 x cables to charge this ? red and black from the battery charger
Is it best to run 12v supply to fuse box with these other cables now ?
So 3 x runs of 6mm 2 x red 1 x black ?

I am no expert but I have run the cables from under the drivers seat and up the B pillar. Take the B pillar cover off and you will find a route that allows the cable to drop into the large panel ( opposite sliding door). It is rather fiddly so use a fish wire. From there you can either feed up through C pillar or run exposed but behind the cupboards etc. As for wiring, Yes I would run both Pos and Neg to battery and I have run a Pos and Neg to fusebox although you could find a ground bolt. Like I said, no expert but @travelvolts would be your go to guy for sure.

@Garny999 - the route you mentioned, was that in where the seatbelt goes in? I can find the route but looks tight with the seat belt and dont want to mess around with the seat belt too much.

@Garny999 - the route you mentioned, was that in where the seatbelt goes in? I can find the route but looks tight with the seat belt and dont want to mess around with the seat belt too much.
If you take the seatbelt unit out ( carefully)it will give you room to feed the wires and then carefully place it back.Alternatively, there should be another route higher up but you still need to feed the wires up past the seatbelt. I used a fish wire and was quite easy to feed through both holes into the large panel area.

I'll give it a punt. I bought some conduit so I'll see if that does the job :) slowly getting there ! How's yours looking now ?

I'll give it a punt. I bought some conduit so I'll see if that does the job :) slowly getting there ! How's yours looking now ?
Just be careful taking the unit out. Undo bolt and carefully move out of the way, although it can be done without removing depending on how many wires you are putting in. Conduit may be a bit too flexible. Fish wire was only about £6.Mines coming on nicely thanks. Got the leisure battery and chargers/fusebox installed. Fitted Eberspacher heater under van. Did Cali rails and Cali bed last week ( That was fun lol ). Just waiting for windows so I can start the carpet and a hilo roof once they sort out the design for a T6.1. Then floor / kitchen and I wont be far off.

Nice progress, I did my windows weekend before last... that was scary but looks sooooooo good! I've prepped most of my wires just need a few slightly longer runs and I'm sorted on that then pop top, carpet, units and bed.. then its almost a camper. You'll have to send over some photos once its done.

Nice progress, I did my windows weekend before last... that was scary but looks sooooooo good! I've prepped most of my wires just need a few slightly longer runs and I'm sorted on that then pop top, carpet, units and bed.. then its almost a camper. You'll have to send over some photos once its done.
Yeah will send pics. My windows are locked down in Italy. Been told end of June now.

Back