Cab-divider Curtains

Andy Power

T6 Pro
Hi, I would like to put some curtains behind the front seats in my T6 Kombi, (I have some behind the rear seats) however there’s no plastic decider above the front seats…does this mean it can’t be done ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- curtains behind the front seats in a T6 Kombi

dont what know what ones or how they are fitted.

but he has them.

I did have some curtains from van x I think but I’ve sold them now. I never put them up, I decided to make my own And they just clip in place with strong magnets. It just looks like a black bulkhead now from the street and gives total blackout. I’m certain I’ve posted them on here before but for the life of me I can’t find it

I know @DXX Has done similar but his are much more professional than mine.

Hi, I would like to put some curtains behind the front seats in my T6 Kombi, (I have some behind the rear seats) however there’s no plastic decider above the front seats…does this mean it can’t be done *♂️
I bought the curtains along with the rail etc… not realising that there’s no plastic trim to screw the curtain rail on to… is it correct that i could use magnets? if so where could I get them from… or is there a way to get the rail up?

To be honest I haven’t a clue with your Kombi. We’ve turned an empty panel van into a camper with a wooden roof so could stick some metal washers to the wood for the magnets to attach.

I bought the curtains along with the rail etc… not realising that there’s no plastic trim to screw the curtain rail on to… is it correct that i could use magnets? if so where could I get them from… or is there a way to get the rail up?
Neodymium magnets stick like Sh*t to a blanket, all different sizes available, with hooks built in.

They are the magnets I’m using, the problem is he hasn’t got any metal above to stick them to and can’t work away of sticking a curtain rail to the Kombi roof.

I have a set of cab divide curtains from Van X which basically run on an ally track. This has to be bent to fit the roofline and attached to the roof with self tappers.

We have the Van X curtains behind the cab area and found that them to be too thin. They were only a single layer of fabric unlike their window curtains which are double layered. We had to buy a second set and stitch them together to form a double thickness.

I have a set of cab divide curtains from Van X which basically run on an ally track. This has to be bent to fit the roofline and attached to the roof with self tappers.
I don’t have a plastic roof line above the front seats (I have above the rear seats and have a curtain track fitted, but would like one above the front seats.

@Andy Power If you can’t find a solution on this forum I think your best bet would be to ask van x, or whoever you’re buying them from, fitting instructions for a Kombi such as yours. They may fit straight on to what you’ve got or you may need to make modifications.

Just bought a cab divider curtain and wondering if the false ply roof will hold the rail or whether I need to find a way to to get it attached to the actual van roof?

Just bought a cab divider curtain and wondering if the false ply roof will hold the rail or whether I need to find a way to to get it attached to the actual van roof?

Back