Friday, 8 September, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 10 September, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just booked………Any update on Theme……

WHAT ARE THE FANCY DRESS THEMES THIS YEAR?IT IT REALLY UP TO YOU WHICH THEME (OR GENDER) YOU WANT TO BE....................... Check out our Entertainment page HERE
This year we will very very much BACK to the 80's with our main Entertainment in the SEVERN HALL
(OF COURSE, THE MAIN SITE THEME AT BUSFEST WILL ALWAYS BE "VW TRANSPORTERS" )
Not sure on the theme yet. . .

well have to see what they announce closer to the time.

Trying to book now but it says T6forum is invalid code!!!
Have I missed something in the thread??

Yes that's the forum name that you choose from the list,

The code is mentioned at the start of the thread.

t6dubs

I'll need to double check.

Screenshot_20230530_113954_Chrome.jpg

Just looking at this, stupid question alert, given we have a 3 year old I’d normally go for the family option… views on the suitability of the club camping option? While we like a drink we’re not likely to be up late so be good to get a view from the experienced among you

From previous Busfests I'd say general camping areas are a bit of a lucky dip with every chance of ending up next door to noisy neighbours.
With the T6 forum club camping things are a lot calmer and pretty much the same feel as the forum.
The whole of the club area is pretty close to one of the main stages though so loud music until about 11:30pm... saying that I'm not sure that any camping area including family throughout the showground would be immune to music bleed over from the various stages and funfair anyway but this does all stop at or before midnight.

Thanks. Yes I figured the club area would be fine but to be honest we might have to have a rethink as the little fella will be a nightmare after about 9pm! Appreciate the reply and guidance

Just booked for this year, we had to swerve last year due to a double booking, but this year I have a green light at work and somewhere to pass the kids into for two nights.

Hopefully the Foo’s are back this year :cool:

Just booked for this year, we had to swerve last year due to a double booking, but this year I have a green light at work and somewhere to pass the kids into for two nights.

Hopefully the Foo’s are back this year :cool:
awesome, I've added you to the list. . .

Time is running out for club camping at busfest, i have just been informed we have 2 weeks left for club camping before it closes and only regular camping will be available for a little while longer

If you wish to join us then just select T6 forum from the list in the club tickets page and when required use the code - t6dubs
There are currently 19 places still available

we have 20 spaces available for T6Forum summer camp. . .

on these days :

T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)​

come along if you can . . .

DM @Dellmassive for a booking ID.

++++++++++++++++++++++

T6F Summer Camp 23 - (21-23th July 2023)​

1688398072805.png

Back