BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

Just looked on the master list, and thought we should confirm our booking with the Forum, and we are looking forward to meeting everyone, sounds like great fun, come rain or shine...

C'mon peeps.
We're newbies and looking forward to it.
Great way to spend money!!
I want ! I want!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Club camping closed at the end of June so no more bookings can be added to our group area now, afraid you will have to slum it with the riff raff

Shame, as there were 4 slots remaining. Might be worth giving them a call on the off chance they could do something. We were allocated 20 slots at the end of the day......

Oops, I booked my place online yesterday and didn't realise that club bookings were closed. It accepted the order and payment so maybe I'll get let into the club bit? fingers crossed.

I know the club booking has ended, but does anyone know if the last 4 slots are able to be used?

I doubt it, the general setup is that when club camping closes the spare spaces are passed over to other clubs that initially requested more spaces but didn’t get them, a bit like us last year, we didn’t have an official club spot but instead were given left over spaces from other clubs when booking had closed

We collected our new camper conversion last Wednesday and have clocked up four nights away to date. So we now have means to come to Busfest, and are already booked in the Forum area.

We have loads to learn about the T6 so I’m sure we will be asking lots of questions!

Oops, I booked my place online yesterday and didn't realise that club bookings were closed. It accepted the order and payment so maybe I'll get let into the club bit? fingers crossed.
Send an email and request a move to T6F club(if that's what you want..the space should still be available. ?worth ago.

I’m unable to go to busfest now. I have a forum camping space and adult entry for sale £65

Back