BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

We do have club camping spots this year for busfest if members would like to join us
There is an entry in the club camping booking area for T6 forum and the password is "t6dubs " please note there is a space on the end or it may not work !!
Just tried to book using “t6dubs “ but the computer said NO
I’m sure it’s me but thought I’d check I’ve got it right

Got my fire “drum” pit, and will bring some logs as well. I do recall the reason that @Fish didn’t partake around the fire, and @BiTurbo and I had to do all the chopping of the Oak etc was because Fish had gone to bed early to get his beauty sleep :whistle:. He got 12 hours, it wasn’t enough :laugh:.
I do recall plenty of folk being happy with the s’mores that I was producing, they had a nice oak smoked taste.:thumbsup:
Will be bringing as many bags of marshmallows and biscuits, as Fish will be bringing boxes of wine.

So that is now a bakers dozen attending. Come on folks let’s get the full 20. You’ll not regret it, it’s just a fun weekend.

Really looking forward to all shows this uear but this one especially. Missed about 90% of the camp antics due to working but this year it has my full attention. Book now to avoid disappointment.

Back