Bulb warning light with no blown bulbs.

veearrsix

VIP Member
The bulb warning light has come on, but I don't have any blown bulbs. OBDEleven does not report any issues with lighting.

I did recently install a reversing camera on the bar over the number plate where I had to disconnect the number plate lights, but that has been reconnected and the plate lights are both working.

No led bulbs have been fitted.

Any ideas??

Check the earth and contacts on the number plate lights

If my van has been stood several days, it can through a bulb out warning on start up, but the bulbs are fine. If it’s been used, it never does it.

If my van has been stood several days, it can through a bulb out warning on start up, but the bulbs are fine. If it’s been used, it never does it.
Separate to my current bulb issue but before I changed my rear lights my van would do this, also if I washed it and left it without going anywhere, it always went straight out of I restarted it, I checked with carista once and it said something about the rear door contacts with rear bulbs.

Turns out the number plate lights were a red herring, the issue was with a blown brake light. I would have thought OBDEleven would have flagged it as a fault, but it didn't

Back