Sold Brand New California/Caravelle SWB outer rain plus trim pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have for sale a set of brand new rails, aluminium covers, tie down points and the bits.
Inculded will be:

7E5 883 183 B The main channel. x2
7E5 883 387 C8 Q8 cover strip x4
7E5 883 387 D8 Q8 cover strip x4
7H5 883 161 F8 2V Stop x 2
7H5 802 994 AU H8 Tie-down x4

The above parts were bought brand new from VW. I will be looking at getting my money back, so £780. There have been price increases since I bought these.

I will put up photos of required but at the moment they are still unopened in the packaging they arrived in.

I also have a set of nuts/bolts / strengthening brackets to fit, which I can work out a price when I find the receipts.

@Skyliner33 I'm interested in all of these parts, but the distance between us is an issue for a quick pickup and I'm currently passing a kidney stone, so not looking to make a six hour round trip for a week or two.

If I pay you a deposit would you hold them for a couple of weeks?

@Skyliner33 I'm interested in all of these parts, but the distance between us is an issue for a quick pickup and I'm currently passing a kidney stone, so not looking to make a six hour round trip for a week or two.

If I pay you a deposit would you hold them for a couple of weeks?
Yes. My brother is here today and lives in Newcastle. I could get him to take them there as an option? (If he can fit them in his car lol )

Edit: For clarification, I can store these as long as you need if you want to leave deposit.

Last edited:
I don't have an issue driving to Manchester (I could do with a road trip after this is over) so happy to come to you.

Let's move this to PM and we can sort out the deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back