For Sale (Brand New) Amarok Steels & Goodyear Winter Tyres 95V

They're still on at the moment. I've just ceramic coated the Motecs ready to go on when the new suspension arrives for the test

Corr Germany sounds well boring for modding any kind of car/van :oops::rolleyes:
Visit the nurburgring one sunny day, they do some proper work on their cars over there :thumbsup:

I guess it's just the same as here, findly a friendly TUV place :whistle:

They said if I want to register it as a can with windows the seat has to be in the middle like the kombi and not over the rear axle but if I have a €50 portable cooker (for indoor use) and a table (I have the door card one) then I can technically register it as a full camper and the bed can stay where it is.
Not sure what that means when I move back to the UK?
I reckon that means the DVLA would register it as a motor-caravan, no questions asked.

Still available :thumbsup: I'll go to £850 if anyones interested? If not I'll keep them and talk the wife in to a project golf :slow rofl:

Hello Kev. Hello all.

Are these wheels & tyres still for sale ? Am new to this forum, so apologies for my ignorance. I‘d be looking at fitting these wheels onto my T28 Jobl Camper conversion. Would those tyres be up to the job, or would I need to replace with a higher load rated tyre ?

7A0790A6-5D80-4937-8C2D-2B9F96678382.jpeg

@Jonesy1001 I'm not 100% sure is the answer. The tyres were recommend by some guys on here. Sorry for the late reply I'm at Legoland

The Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance plus 225/45 R18 are a 95V rated tyre, so not suitable for a T32, in fact the tyres you have there are not suitable for ANY Transporter.
They need to be a 103 or 104 rated tyre for the T32, 101 or above for a T30, 100 or above for a T28 and 98 or above for a T26.

Thanks a million for your advice Grim reaper. Much appreciated.

interestingly.... I’ve just followed a link to a Steel Wheel supplier who offer the same T6 rated Steel wheel and tyre as are fitted to kev’s Steels. Am glad I got your message before I pre-ordered.

Sounds like this Forum‘s collective knowledge will be worth its weight in gold.

Thanks a million for your advice Grim reaper. Much appreciated.

interestingly.... I’ve just followed a link to a Steel Wheel supplier who offer the same T6 rated Steel wheel and tyre as are fitted to kev’s Steels. Am glad I got your message before I pre-ordered.

Sounds like this Forum‘s collective knowledge will be worth its weight in gold.
It is, very much so. Thought about becoming a VIP member?

The info above is right but any 18 steels you see will be running that size. That's the size that Tamar will offer you.

I got a Great deal from camskill on Michelin X climates SUV .235/55/18 103 for one of our shuttles .they look good too. Oh and j got my wheels through Simon Coles at scvw customs . decent guy and got a good deal for a set of 5 .

Back