Bonnet Protector

Alan Croft

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I am getting some stickers on the van tomorrow but have not yet got my bonnet protector thingy like the one in the picture. I don’t suppose anyone that has one could measure how far up the bonnet it comes so I can stick some black tape on so the chap knows where it will sit to apply the stickers?

Many thanks for any help

9649A462-60DB-4FF9-900B-E43710415563.png

I guessed it at about 6 inches from the bottom of the bonnet to the top of the leading edge of the protector. Hopefully it is about right as the stickers are all on now :thumbsup:

Trying to find the team Heko bonnet protector, looked good, saw it up close today at a service station on the long drive home from rainy Cornwall can't find it online so far? Anybody any ideas?

Trying to find the team Heko bonnet protector, looked good, saw it up close today at a service station on the long drive home from rainy Cornwall can't find it online so far? Anybody any ideas?
Bought one direct from Poland ordered Sunday ,delivered on Thursday .Fitted Friday in about 10 mins
Very pleased with the quality

Was it from the Team Heko website Wileyk80? I've converted the price from euros & they are £72.31 & are they called wind deflectors on the site?

Was it from the Team Heko website Wileyk80? I've converted the price from euros & they are £72.31 & are they called wind deflectors on the site?
Yes that's the one
A bit more expensive than some but looks to be worth it so far

Back