Bodyshop Staffordshire??

cossie

T6 Pro
Hi
I am after a decent body shop to tidy my van, possibly fit facelift bumper and a few dents.
Issue is it Red!!!
I have thought of buying a new van, but feel it’s much more beneficial financially to tidy the bodywork and kombi conversion it!
CheeRS

Aldridge body craft do a decent 01922 458545. It’s hard to find decent body shops now adays, I took mine to paintworx loughbourough, we’ll worth the journey, t6.1 facelift and full colour change .

Any one recommend a body shop around stoke ti repair my t6? Someone tried to swap lanes into me with no indication or warning. Need new passenger door, filer panel, sliding door and paint repair with minor fill to rear quarter (hoping not a quarter panel)
Any guide as to cost be appreciated too

Nightmare @Spanners70 did you have a dashcam and get number plate? Same happened to me. Lorry drove off but got number plate and made contact. Oblivious to what they did! I was lucky that mine could all be filled and painted so less than £1K....

No dash cams.pulled infront of them, I indicated as lay-by coming up they indicated to follow I slowed and pulled up they floored it and never stopped. In rain at night so no chance to get reg either gutted all on me to repair

Ouch! You're lucky. A French lorry did that to me on the M25 back in 03 and wrote the car off, closed the M25 at J10 too! The lorry driver didn't even notice my car had been swiped and only stopped to see if he could help after seeing the carnage in his mirror!

PS, the driver admitted it and apologised but the company denied it. Took 2 years and a piece of good luck to get that settled.

Get yourself some second hand panels preferably in the same colour and it will save you a bomb. Easy diy job that will save on labour then it's only paint to the exterior you have to pay for.

Any one recommend a body shop around stoke ti repair my t6? Someone tried to swap lanes into me with no indication or warning. Need new passenger door, filer panel, sliding door and paint repair with minor fill to rear quarter (hoping not a quarter panel)
@Spanners70 I've merged your thread with an existing one - see the post above yours for a recommendation, and perhaps the OP @cossie can give some feedback on whether he went there himself or found another ‘shop.

ARG Refinishing in Leek, painted my T6 can't fault the work, genuinely nice lad as well

Back