Boat-deck style flooring

JaySal

T6 Pro
I’ve looked on the Exploria website and like the boat decking style flooring, anyone know it this is vinyl and where can I get some ???

Looks like a LVT plank with a cream feature strip google Karndean, Polyflor - Camaro, Colonia, Expona all of these do the planks and feature strips in various colours. I’ve looked for a contract vinyl but can’t find any with the same design all though are lots of wood effect sheet vinyls available. It may just be a domestic vinyl which there are hundreds of designs.

Looks like a LVT plank with a cream feature strip google Karndean, Polyflor - Camaro, Colonia, Expona all of these do the planks and feature strips in various colours. I’ve looked for a contract vinyl but can’t find any with the same design all though are lots of wood effect sheet vinyls available. It may just be a domestic vinyl which there are hundreds of designs.

Thanks Kingsway, I gave in at 4:50 and phoned them, they said it’s real teak, very expensive and wouldn’t recommend, they mentioned a veneered ply they are doing with the same pattern, I’m after a bit of cushioning though which you get with vinyl type flooring. I’ll get googling your suggestions and keep you posted what I find out.

Cheers

This is the style I was saying about the feature strips are available in different colours as are the planks.
2AC7C433-A7EF-4939-9978-BBB360A94322.jpeg
Thanks Kingsway, I gave in at 4:50 and phoned them, they said it’s real teak, very expensive and wouldn’t recommend, they mentioned a veneered ply they are doing with the same pattern, I’m after a bit of cushioning though which you get with vinyl type flooring. I’ll get googling your suggestions and keep you posted what I find out.

Cheers

I had an evening of browsing last night looking at them. I’m sure there must be an Industrial quality vinyl that looks like boat decking and isn’t stupid money.

There's a product called Tec-Dec used on boats that looks like teak, not sure what patterns they produce, it's often on display at boat shows.
try PG Marine they may be able to help or send samples.

There's a product called Tec-Dec used on boats that looks like teak, not sure what patterns they produce, it's often on display at boat shows.
try PG Marine they may be able to help or send samples.

:thumbsup:

Audi Seats Fitting.

From an Audi A6. Bought the full interior from Germany. Have a look on the above thread for pics. It’s fitted to a Sequoia table leg and base so it can be removed to swivel the seat.

Ditto but from Amtico as their AO was closer colour to the bamboo table and worktop

Cheers gents. I really want a teak effect but can't find the right one yet, I'll keep looking. Hopefully getting it fitted end of August.

Back