Bloody neighbours.

AI usually gets it right, in American, rather than English. So the idiots who claim to be journalists are shown up for their lack of job skills and plain stupidity!

I'm a people person, me!
:D

Last edited:
AI usually gets it right,
Here is an obituary AI wrote…

Brenda Tent retired from living at the age of old, surrounded by family and natural causes. A librarian from birth, Brenda was
an avid collector of dust. She had a sweet heart and
married her high school. She loved having hobbies
and helping her sons to be disadvantaged youths. She had no horses but thought she did. The church gave her a choir because she sang
like bird and looked like bird and Brenda was a bird.
She owed us so many poems. The funeral will be held in 1977 at heaven. In lieu of
flowers, send Brenda more life.

Don't get me started on the forum, but to be fair, no-one here is a professional writer. When the Guardian, Times, Mail etc can't get spelling and grammar right.... Grrrrrrr
I invariably scream at the TV when I hear the news telling me about “…the amount of people…”

On the subject of AI, did anyone realise that we recently had an AI bot masquerading as a forum member? Our "mate" @DenisseRamsey, allegedly from the good old US of A, and their its posts have now been removed after being rumbled within 25 contributions. It seems AI tech still has a way to go before it can blend-in with the inane blitherings on our forum!!:waving:

Rubbish in, rubbish out. It's as good as the content you feed it with or the way you ask the questions.

On the subject of AI, did anyone realise that we recently had an AI bot masquerading as a forum member? Our "mate" @DenisseRamsey, allegedly from the good old US of A, and their its posts have now been removed after being rumbled within 25 contributions. It seems AI tech still has a way to go before it can blend-in with the inane blitherings on our forum!!:waving:
I was going to report it early on but wanted to see what it came up with, it was writing and behaving in a very american way (stupidly :) ) It was on a par with some of these non native english language kids that like to play.

Reactions: Bav
I was going to report it early on but wanted to see what it came up with, it was writing and behaving in a very american way (stupidly :) ) It was on a par with some of these non native english language kids that like to play.
Yeah, it used some very odd language, its responses were tangential to the subject being discussed and it never posted anything of substant... OMG! I've just realised that I might be an AI bot :eek:

Does anyone else read AI as capital A and lower case L whenever they see it? Capital i has been debased in so many fonts.
I is how it should appear.
I'm guessing you're old-school - preferring to read manuscripts containing initiums (ornate drop caps) that have been lovingly hand-crafted by a Cistercian monk with a quill?

Back