Bloody neighbours.

5n0wb0mb3r

VIP Member
T6 Guru
So, my neighbour has a courtesy car, because someone reversed into him.
His wife has just driven it into the back of my Transporter while it was parked outside our house.
Dented the tailgate, cracked the bumper and lower panel (beneath the light).
Haven't seen the full extent in daylight yet. But how bloody annoying.

An unfortunate accident to piece of repairable material does not warrant social media type gossip on this forum.

I can see the title is tongue in cheek, but very annoying by the neighbours though.

My neighbour did the same and reversed out of his drive in a brand new Cayenne Turbo straight into the back of my mint Touareg that was due to go back to the lease company a few weeks later.

Usually I’d have gone ballistic on him, but he did have the decency to knock on my door and confess so I let him live, this time.

I can see the title is tongue in cheek, but very annoying by the neighbours though.

My neighbour did the same and reversed out of his drive in a brand new Cayenne Turbo straight into the back of my mint Touareg that was due to go back to the lease company a few weeks later.

Usually I’d have gone ballistic on him, but he did have the decency to knock on my door and confess so I let him live, this time.
Exactly that.
She did sheepishly come and let me know straight away.
Super frustrating though as I've only had the van for a month

In a not dissimilar vein, while I was away last year with work my wife reversed my van off the drive and hit our neighbours car. I'm yet to sort out our dent as she subsequently jackknifed our horse trailer and punctured the rear bumper. I'm going to wait until we get our new tow car before I restore the van to full glory. There may be a couple dents from my own bad judgement too...

The neighbours car that she hit had only just been at the body shop to replace a rear window and dent in the boot. A random road rage incident concluded outside our house and in a final "fling" of stupidity a hammer was thrown. Luckily (for the other guy at least) it only hit the car.

I feel your pain! Our neighbour’s daughter left the handbrake off, and her car rolled nicely into our Leon. Little scuff on the front bumper, that “they knew a bloke who would polish it out” turned into a £2k bill and a long saga to get sorted. New brackets, new fog lamp surround, re spray and re-calibration of the radar. Luckily it was caught nicely on our cctv.
The daughter still won’t speak to me three years on.

I took it as a joke but working on site a lot we all have banter.
Hope the bus gets sorted ok!!

When I was in the forces we used to get beasted which we took like men. This generation I think are called snowflakes and leave within weeks back to there mums :fast rofl:

Edit:-
Let’s keep this thread on track as it could get nasty.
We all make mistakes, both men and women behind the wheel.

Last edited:
i assume you are joking or trying to - what a load of nonsense - thought this was forum about vans - not one about outdated views or people trying to funny by spouting a load of nonsense

i assume you are joking or trying to - what a load of nonsense - thought this was forum about vans - not one about outdated views or people trying to funny by spouting a load of nonsense
Why are you trying to control what people discuss? Just move along to the next thread if this one offends your sensibilities.

Back