Black Wheels - Show me yours…..

Love this. Am also considering black X10X's.
@EAN I have read somewhere else that Rials are identical to Wolfrace but seem to be about £100 cheaper per set.
They're available in 18 and 19 I think.
I did a lot of research into Rial and the wheels before buying them- TUV certified etc. - data sheets specified the X10X were specific to the transporter, they accommodate the bigger brakes on my T32 204 and most importantly the offset and load rating are correct. I got them from performance alloys- posted to the door and not expensive per wheel Hope that helps!

I did a lot of research into Rial and the wheels before buying them- TUV certified etc. - data sheets specified the X10X were specific to the transporter, they accommodate the bigger brakes on my T32 204 and most importantly the offset and load rating are correct. I got them from performance alloys- posted to the door and not expensive per wheel Hope that helps!
@Sparkyis Thanks, are yours 18”? 255/45’s? What VW centre caps did you use to replace the Rial ones?

@Sparkyis Thanks, are yours 18”? 255/45’s? What VW centre caps did you use to replace the Rial ones?
Tyres are 235/55/18 104 michelin cross climate suv- no rubbing and no significant speedo change from stock 17" Devonports with whatever tyres came on them! The wider tyres may work, I really wanted the michelin all season tyres and they were load rated for the T32 and may have been the best price but I reckon the wider/ lower profile would work fine- as always check on tyre size calculator. The wheels come with blank black centre caps, I had to measure these with a digital caliper then buy VW ones on ebay but I can't remember the diameter sorry! you could also just buy the VW badge and stick on the blank caps.

Hope this helps.

Back