Black Wheels - Show me yours…..

I’m not lowered but super comfy and all season tyres and these are T32 load rated with no spacers! Rial X10X. I’ve got trapezoid black side bars to match now too but no recent clean photos! Plus these are easy to repair with Halfords satin black if your wife mainly drives the van :oops:

IMG_4369.jpeg

IMG_4366.jpeg

I do like the Inovit Speeds, I regret not opting for them instead of the Blitz.

I’m not lowered but super comfy and all season tyres and these are T32 load rated with no spacers! Rial X10X. I’ve got trapezoid black side bars to match now too but no recent clean photos! Plus these are easy to repair with Halfords satin black if your wife mainly drives the van :oops:

View attachment 221835

View attachment 221836
Looking good. Some questions if you don’t mind:
Are these 18”? What size tyres? Are Rial identical To Wolfrace? What VW badge fits?

View attachment 221835

View attachment 221836
Love this. Am also considering black X10X's.
@EAN I have read somewhere else that Rials are identical to Wolfrace but seem to be about £100 cheaper per set.
They're available in 18 and 19 I think.

Back