Black Rhino And Tpms

kiter

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I was supposed to be getting kmc holeshot with bf goodrich tyres but been a bit of a c*ck up and the order is being cancelled and getting a refund.

Back to the drawing board and considering black rhino warlord and on the lk website they are suggesting I need to add tpms at another £140. Is this really necessary, my existing aftermarket alloys don't have this (far as I know) and the tpms still seems to function as the warning did come up recently. Any guidance appreciated.

I was supposed to be getting kmc holeshot with bf goodrich tyres but been a bit of a c*ck up and the order is being cancelled and getting a refund.

Back to the drawing board and considering black rhino warlord and on the lk website they are suggesting I need to add tpms at another £140. Is this really necessary, my existing aftermarket alloys don't have this (far as I know) and the tpms still seems to function as the warning did come up recently. Any guidance appreciated.

TPMS on a T6 is monitored through the ABS, so shouldn't need anything extra at all.
All you will need to do is drive with the new wheels on, until the warning comes up, then reset it through the dash. Job done.

TPMS on a T6 is monitored through the ABS, so shouldn't need anything extra at all.
All you will need to do is drive with the new wheels on, until the warning comes up, then reset it through the dash. Job done.

Much appreciated mate, thank you

Back