Black-colour sun-visors, console and grab handles

For thread completeness…

The airbag indicator button thingy is 5C5919234 from a new Beetle

The Info / SOS thingy buttons is 5GM035624 from a Porsche

The ceiling grab handle is 6N0857607T

The A Pillar Grab Handles are 7H08586379B9 and 7H08586389B9 and the black handle caps are 7H08576279B9

Note, the N/S A Pillar Grab handle has a slightly different profile and will require slight modification. Some have used the RH handle upside down as it has the correct profile, has the correct orientation etc. only down side is the little cut out used to remove the cap is visible on top! This option is my preferred option.

Sun visor covers are available from >> Here << (that’s the Velcro option) they also do a stitch on option

and this is what it looks like once done
View attachment 186353
View attachment 186355
View attachment 186357

Hope that helps?
Hi thanks for the info on this, could you tell what the black switches are off please

Hi thanks for the info on this, could you tell what the black switches are off please
The 4 small black light switches are from a MK7.5 Golf. The other switches / light parts are from a new Beetle, and a Porsche (part numbers in the original post) With regard to Black Sunvisors, I linked the slip on covers in the original post too

The 4 small black light switches are from a MK7.5 Golf. The other switches / light parts are from a new Beetle, and a Porsche (part numbers in the original post) With regard to Black Sunvisors, I linked the slip on covers in the original post too
Great stuff thankyou, just ordered

Back