Black box found

Its a tracker :)

It means the previous owner knows exactly where your van is, how long its been parked up, your routine and work schedule... he may even have a key.
If you have the details for the service provider, get it reassigned and change the config, otherwise I'd suggest you get rid, pronto ;)

Its a tracker :)

It means the previous owner knows exactly where your van is, how long its been parked up, your routine and work schedule... he may even have a key.
If you have the details for the service provider, get it reassigned and change the config, otherwise I'd suggest you get rid, pronto ;)
The previous owner from new was Avis Van Rental

It's for the new road pricing that's coming in, you've been selected for the trials, try not to use the van too often, you're going to have to pay £££ per mile, I'd buy a bike if I had one of those trackers in my van.

It's for the new road pricing that's coming in, you've been selected for the trials, try not to use the van too often, you're going to have to pay £££ per mile, I'd buy a bike if I had one of those trackers in my van.
How much per mile are they charging ?

Thanks Phil for the sensible reply
Do you know where I can get more information on it ?
Ring Avis?...reverse image search?...open it and get manufacturer details, make/model details, serial/part numbers?...throw a random question on a forum and expect others to change the rotational axis of their world?.....so many options!!!

Thanks Phil for the sensible reply
Do you know where I can get more information on it ?
If it’s legally your van and Avis have left something in it because it wasn’t worth the hassle/cost for them to recover the tracker then I would just take it out and throw it in the bin.

Back