Bilstein B14s Before And After...

nice, have a ride around and report back on the change in ride performance and quality

I am interested to know how the ride has is after the fitting, currently I'm on lowered springs but trying to get enough information to convince me to go for the B14's.

Nice, not only do they look better, but drive so much better too. So much more car like in handling! Enjoy
So much better. Only done 30 miles? Not sure if it will change more or how long they take to
Settle. It’s wet here too so not pushed the handling greatly. So much smoother is my instant impression

I am interested to know how the ride has is after the fitting, currently I'm on lowered springs but trying to get enough information to convince me to go for the B14's.
So much smoother than standard, unsure how this compares to springs?

I've not pushed the “handling” as it’s currently wet, but overall is so smooth, glides over minor lumps and bumps in the road.

I personally thought they made a big difference and improvement over my stock T32 suspension,looks way better and drives much better

They don’t really settle. Perfect out the box. Chuck a set of decent tyres on and even ARBs and you will be totally transformed.

H&R ARBs make a further huge improvement - the B32s don't change the handling balance of the van as it's still set up to understeer. The ARBs change the handling balance, vastly reducing the natural understeer and make the van feel surprisingly neutral in its handling.

The ARBs are a great upgrade. I really do drive my van like a car, and it allows me to.

If you have lowering springs on already and like the LOOK just put some sport shocks half the price of B14 and more comfy

Back