Bilstein B14 20” tyre size on T32?

Thanks very much. Probably a daft question but presumably to confirm exactly where they are rubbing I'll need to get a good look inside the wheel arch? It's also rubbing on full lock which would make me think it'll be on the inside. It's sitting very low so will likely need to jack up the front to have a look in the wheel arch.
You might see it with the corner jacked up, if not it's a wheel off job, but it'll be obvious when you do see it. If you're really low the 275/40 might be too wide anyway, but it's worth a look in my opinion to delay the outlay of several hundred ££££ if you can. Are your B14s all the way down?

You might see it with the corner jacked up, if not it's a wheel off job, but it'll be obvious when you do see it. If you're really low the 275/40 might be too wide anyway, but it's worth a look in my opinion to delay the outlay of several hundred ££££ if you can. Are your B14s all the way down?
Thanks - managed to actually see in with a torch. It looks like it is mainly rubbing on the inside arch at the front of each wheel as well as a bit on the screw. After picking up the van a couple of hundred miles away I got the front raised a bit at a local garage but its still rubbing quite a bit. Don't fancy doing it in the wet today but will give it a go at the weekend with a heat gun and move the liner as suggested and see how it goes. Thanks.

I have exactly the same issue.
275/45's on B14's and 20's.
Rears are fine but the fronts rub on the top of the arch when you hit a sharp bump in the road.
Fronts reaching the end of their life so will look for a T32 suitable 265/40.

Am considering a winter tyre as we slip into the colder months if anyone has any recommendations?

We have yet to see a van lowered on coilovers and 275/40 tyres that don’t rub either when driving, or when on hard lock. We modify the inner arches when lowering with a 275/35 and 265/40, as it can be very tight under there especially when fully down.

We have yet to see a van lowered on coilovers and 275/40 tyres that don’t rub either when driving, or when on hard lock. We modify the inner arches when lowering with a 275/35 and 265/40, as it can be very tight under there especially when fully down.
Thanks. Will have a go with the arches this weekend and see how much it improves it. If it doesn’t resolve it, would you recommend 275/35 or 265/40 for a T32?

Just has cheap tyres at the moment so would be good to get something decent too.

Has to be a 265/40 as they don’t do a 275/35 which is correctly rated. We recommend Goodyear F1

Back