Big Thank You To Paule On Here For My New Oettinger Wheels

simon bidle

I ordered blind so to speak but true to his word PaulE from Estonia posted my wheels and they arrived (tracked all the way) in excellent condition and better than I imagined. he can supply with or without tyres - I found tyres to be cheaper over here. payment is via bank transfer (which was a little nerve racking as I would have prefered Credit Card) but my risk paid off. around £300 cheaper than UK at time of writing and in my opinion more unique than the ATS Temperament wheels. intact please don't buy any then there are less sets in the UK 20180328_202849.jpg 20180328_202919.jpg 20180328_202923.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered blind so to speak but true to his word PaulE from Estonia posted my wheels and they arrived (tracked all the way) in excellent condition and better than I imagined. he can supply with or without tyres - I found tyres to be cheaper over here. payment is via bank transfer (which was a little nerve racking as I would have prefered Credit Card) but my risk paid off. around £300 cheaper than UK at time of writing and in my opinion more unique than the ATS Temperament wheels. intact please don't buy any then there are less sets in the UK View attachment 19907 View attachment 19908 View attachment 19909

These look good :thumbsup:

Back