BF Trail-Terrain tyres

Garyf123

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, i was looking for some All Terrains to put on 17" Black Rhino Arsenal rims. Loved the BF All Terrains but as van (camper) is my daily driver, became concerned re wet grip, noise etc Has anybody got any experience of the Trail Terrains as a decent compromise? As i said, i love the rugged looks but ferry family and grand-kids around so safety is a priority.

have you considered an all season tyre? something like the michelin cross climate or the agilis cross climate. Gives part of the look your going for but much more suited to driving on roads rather than off road?

have you considered an all season tyre? something like the michelin cross climate or the agilis cross climate. Gives part of the look your going for but much more suited to driving on roads rather than off road?
Yes, I have actually gone for rogue alloy cc1’s with Michelin agilis cross climates. Thank you!

Hi, i was looking for some All Terrains to put on 17" Black Rhino Arsenal rims. Loved the BF All Terrains but as van (camper) is my daily driver, became concerned re wet grip, noise etc Has anybody got any experience of the Trail Terrains as a decent compromise? As i said, i love the rugged looks but ferry family and grand-kids around so safety is a priority.
Hi Gary, I currently have the BG Goodrich AT's on my hilux and was looking to get them for my 4motion LWB T6... you don't recommend? I find them quite good in the wet in the hilux, done 50,000 kms with them. You felt you had to get something else? How are the Michelin tyres going? I too was going to compromise with the Trail Terrains from BF haha.

Back