Best canopy for a T6

I’ve got both a Vango Airbeam Sun Canopy and Kiravans Railsail. I only really got to use the Vango once before I bought the Railsail from a chap on here but I‘m already totally sold on it (the Railsail that is). It’s very versatile, quick to deploy and made of quality canvas material. The down side is that a new one is very expensive in comparison to the Vango (but very cheap compared to Thule / Fiamma roll out jobbies which I dislike anyway). I’ll be selling the Vango if I can ever get my aris in gear to do the advert.

Thanks for that I just fitted a kiravan double swivel plate well impressed with them I'll give that railsail a look. Cheers

I’m plus +1 for get your own made…..I’ve had two Vango sun canopies…sold them both..Nothing wrong but just not right for me…
We found a sail maker…Bright Yellow acrylic sail material ( never rot and extremely strong ) and used ratchet straps …so I’ve got a extremely tight strong structure of my colour choice…..and cheaper than ready made :)

Reactions: JOG
Can anyone tell me if the vango ll low air drive away awnings are any good and is there a big difference between the low and high ones

Vango Low suit transporters and similar height vans, High is for motorhomes and vans like crafters and sprinters. Height difference low is usually somewhere between 180 and 220cm’s, high from memory goes from 235/240 to 280/290 cm’s. Using a high is just about possible as it’s only the tunnel height that’s different but you’ll need to lose the excess tunnel material when pegging out

Back