beetle orbit alloys

I think they are just steel wheels underneath - the cool bit is the paint job and the nice chrome centre caps and surrounds.

The closest for the T6 that I know of probably be something like this:
VW T5 17 Inch Genuine OE Style Steel Wheels Load Rated
VW T5 17 5x120 OE Steel Wheel Package - Vanstyle
Alcar 9125 Silver 17" Steel Wheels VW Transporter T5 - Van-Tech

You can get the centres off eBay in black - not sure if you could get them chromed.

nice one! ill have a search for a good paint shop!

Here's some pictures of my 17" T32 steels painted white with standard black centre caps and the chrome cap from the beetle orbit wheels, they are not a direct fit, I haven't had time to sort out making them fit, they are just balanced on the wheel in this photo.

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

Here's some pictures of my 17" T32 steels painted white with standard black centre caps and the chrome cap from the beetle orbit wheels, they are not a direct fit, I haven't had time to sort out making them fit, they are just balanced on the wheel in this photo.

View attachment 10321

View attachment 10322
I really fancy copying this idea, it is such a good concept. I keep waiting for @HotandCold to post up a step by step guide:thumbsup:

I have finally got the chrome hubcaps to fit the steel wheels, it has turned out better than I expected, very pleased! It took a bit of time adjusting the depth to cut off the back of the chrome caps to get the fit just right. Sorry about the poor photos.

IMG_0580.JPG IMG_0587.JPG

I have finally got the chrome hubcaps to fit the steel wheels, it has turned out better than I expected, very pleased! It took a bit of time adjusting the depth to cut off the back of the chrome caps to get the fit just right. Sorry about the poor photos.

View attachment 11392 View attachment 11391
Brilliant, very well done they look OEM without a doubt.
Do you have any photos of work whilst in progress and/or top tips?:thumbsup:

Thanks for that, I'll put some photos up of how I made them fit, the price of the Gen6 wheels was the motivation!(although I may go for some when the big spending on the conversion is finished). My SCA roof is on it's way from the factory now, so hopefully that will be fitted soon.... it's exactly 6 months since I paid the deposit!

Thanks for that, I'll put some photos up of how I made them fit, the price of the Gen6 wheels was the motivation!(although I may go for some when the big spending on the conversion is finished). My SCA roof is on it's way from the factory now, so hopefully that will be fitted soon.... it's exactly 6 months since I paid the deposit!
The SCA's must be in high demand for a 6 month wait......

Back