Sold Banded 19s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
This might come as a surprise to some, but after a couple of years running my RRs i'm contemplating changing to a different set of wheels.

I'm not in any way desperate to let them go, but i'm fast running out of storage space for wheels and tyres in my garage after buying yet another set of wheels and tyres, plus several sets of summer and winter tyres for my other vehicles taking up loads of space, and now wanting a full set of separate winter wheels/tyres for my Motorhome after falling in love with Winter touring in the Alps.

If these are being sold, they are sold only as a full package, so read carefully.

5 Banded 19" Range Rover steels, yes 5 because I wanted a banded 19" steel also as a spare.
Staggered 10" rears and 9" fronts. (The spare is a 9" so I knew it would fit the front or rear)
They are currently running a set of Minerva Frostrack winter tyres, all still as new. 255/45/19 104 rated.
There is also my summer tyres included in this sale. 4x Falken FK510 245/45/19 102 rated all mint with loads of tread left as you can see in the picture of the tyres.
The spare has a summer tyre fitted. (Nexxan SU1 with loads of tread, but it is only my spare)
I will include a set of mint condition, plain VW centre caps.

None of the wheels have been kerbed, but bare in mind they were powder coated quite a while ago and if you are ultra fussy, you will find the odd mark here and there.

Wheels banded by Jamie at Duchy.

Price:
The price reflects the whole package. Bare in mind that banded 19s are now around £1600 for 4 wheels, and a long wait, plus many of the best banders are reluctant to band RRs anymore, due to the amount of work they take.

£2000

I won't take a penny less for these wheels, but what I will do is a deal on some banded or none banded Amarok 18" steels. I'd prefer banded, but none will be considered simply because I will just get them banded anyway. Colour is irrelevant because they will be changed anyway. Lastly, I won't pay daft money in PX for Amarok steels because I can just get Jamie to supply a new set for a really good price, but I will be fair.

Please, serious buyers only. These are still an amazing set of wheels that attract so much attention where ever I go, and I have no problem keeping them and changing the colour, but if someone wants a set:thumbsup:

20181230_121301.jpg

20200223_104812.jpg

Last edited:
Here's me starting to look for some 19's.....very tempted but not sure I could stretch to that.

A few more images of my wheels. I've already been offered a very fair price on these, and a fair deal on some Amaroks, but it just isn't close enough to tempt me to let them go. I'm sticking firm with what i'm asking for the simple reason that I am reluctant to sell them, but will for a change of look.

20200103_130500.jpg
20190630_135350.jpg
20190425_140342.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back