Back Window Sun Blind

Sam Lawson

I've got twins in rear facing car seats on the back row, and the low winer sun means the sun is in their eyes more often than not.

Is there such thing as a sun blind for the rear window? Be it fitted or suckered on, that will still allow you to see through the rear view mirror?

I've done some googling but i can't seem to find anything that is the right fit.

Cheers

You could make a one with a midge style netting and some magnets, they can be sown into a hem.

We have made some for the outside when we are in Scotland. Can't see how this wouldn't give you a completely removable solution ?

You could use some limo tint clinging window film cut to size. It just pulls off and rolls up when you don't need it.

It arrived the following day, and fitted in about 5 minutes. It's basically a sunglass lens that you put into your back window. the weather is moody in the UK so i'll need to wait for a sunny day to put it through it's paces but it looks like it'll do the trick

IMG_8464.jpg

It arrived the following day, and fitted in about 5 minutes. It's basically a sunglass lens that you put into your back window. the weather is moody in the UK so i'll need to wait for a sunny day to put it through it's paces but it looks like it'll do the trick

View attachment 32016
Hi, How would you rate the solarplexius? Would you use it on all your windows? I have a Shuttle and no tint currently. Appreciate this thread was a while ago, but it would be good to see after a bit of use if you would recommend. Thanks

Back