Back from the sign writers

Rob

VIP Member
T6 Guru
well just been and pick it up from the sign writers and I must say that I am really pleased with it. I have tried to keep it looking none commercial from front with the logo etc looking eye catching but not tacky on side and rear.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That looks great @Rob, love the bonnet and the red grill trim and wind mirrors.... But I would say that as the I'm doing exactly same red bits!!! Looks well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reactions: Rob
Wow, very nice, and will certainly catch the eye.
The colours you've picked are spot on. Wasn't thinking of getting mine done but now you've got me thinking !!!!

Looking nice @Rob that maxton splitter looks fantastic :thumbsup: I think it suits the front end, not like the sportline A-team one and the occupant face pulling is top notch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Loving the front end, splitter, red strip and black grill/badge, reminds me of my old white mk2 golf GTI. Looking good even with standard drop and wheels.

@Mark Woodhouse they come with a little control box with the power coming direct from the battery with a wire connecting to the side light wire (also included are blank builds to replace in the side lights becuade to comply with the current laws apparently you can not run DRL's and side lights at the same time) and another which connects to a aux wire (I picked one up from the fuse box) so they work properly with the stop/start function.

They only dim when the head lights come because again you can not run them at full brightness at night with headlight but unfortunately they don't dim with the indicators.

I have had so many people comment on them and think the are OEM which is why I spent a little more money to get decent ones and not the cheap crap of eBay.

The only downside is that they point very slightly to the side but looking at the custom vanz ones they do the same.

Back