B Pillar trims in black?

I think it’s the lot mate.. Post a pic of what you have now.

I think it’s the lot mate.. Post a pic of what you have now.
Here you go, only ripped out the back at the moment. Interest thing is that there isn't a grommet for a standard PV/Kombi pillar to pop into at the top. I assume the lower three are there which should be enought to hold one.

IMG_20210124_135549.jpg

IMG_20210124_135601.jpg

IMG_20210124_140031.jpg

Here you go, only ripped out the back at the moment. Interest thing is that there isn't a grommet for a standard PV/Kombi pillar to pop into at the top. I assume the lower three are there which should be enought to hold one.

View attachment 100004

View attachment 100006

View attachment 100009

Definitely the lot then mate, lower and upper b pillars, seat belt ring and cover, you might need to change the sliding mechanism too. @StudleyGlass will know because he’s done the conversion the other way.

Yep thought as much, might be easiers to keep the pillars (I prefer the black lower pillar anyway) and manufacture something to join the headliner and pop top housing. Worst case like you said I'm sure there's people on here who are looking to go the other way and might swap.

As @Deaky said I swapped all my kombi to caravelle trim . The B pillar covers are different and the seatbelt mechanisms too . Here's a few shots I have from when I did mine ...
20180806_194521.jpg
20180508_140250.jpg
bottom one is standard van 20180508_140303.jpg
kombi standard panels20180501_142231.jpg20180318_094543.jpg
The silver bracket you can see is in the standard van to fix the pillar too. not need in the caravelle trim

As @Deaky said I swapped all my kombi to caravelle trim . The B pillar covers are different and the seatbelt mechanisms too . Here's a few shots I have from when I did mine ...
View attachment 100061View attachment 100062bottom one is standard van View attachment 100063kombi standard panelsView attachment 100064View attachment 100065The silver bracket you can see is in the standard van to fix the pillar too. not need in the caravelle trim
Perfect set of pics mate and explains everything. Looks like I'll need to source quite a few bits of pieces if I go down this route.

Perfect set of pics mate and explains everything. Looks like I'll need to source quite a few bits of pieces if I go down this route.

Think I still have the seatbelt mechanisms in the factory but the pillar trims are gone now. Your welcome to them if you need them.

If I were to install Caravelle floor rails with a thicker floor to suit in a Kombi, would this then mean the Caravelle black lower B pillars would be a direct fit (retaining the Kombi upper grey B pillar)?

If I were to install Caravelle floor rails with a thicker floor to suit in a Kombi, would this then mean the Caravelle black lower B pillars would be a direct fit (retaining the Kombi upper grey B pillar)?

No there different fitment. B pillar covers are different in a kombi to a caravelle top and bottom.

You just need to trim a bit off the bottom of your Kombi lower covers.

That’s a pain! Thanks for clarifying. So it would be a very expensive task to fit black OEM B pillar trim into a Kombi.
Black Kombi oem covers do not exist.

Hi can anyone tell me what size the bolts are on a T6.1 seatbelt anchoring point they look like splines so just wandering if you can remove these with a conventional socket ratchet?

M10 XZN triple square spline

Back