B Pillar Carpet

No, slide them and recline them forward to make it a bit easier
cheers, I've got a double bench seat so not a lot of room to play with, looks like the seat belt may have to come off yet though passenger side panel isnt the same as drivers

The B Pillar trims will come off and go back on without removing the seats but it's easier to get them back on with the seats out. Yes the seat belt mountings do have to come off, if you are taking the top one off treat the plastic cover with care as the hinge part of it breaks off very easily! If you remove the belt tensioner from the body remember that they are a pyrotechnic device and can tension if ill treated, I've yet to hear first hand of it happening but there is always a first time!
If the fixing pegs remain on the body note that they are not all the same so position them back correctly.

The B Pillar trims will come off and go back on without removing the seats but it's easier to get them back on with the seats out. Yes the seat belt mountings do have to come off, if you are taking the top one off treat the plastic cover with care as the hinge part of it breaks off very easily! If you remove the belt tensioner from the body remember that they are a pyrotechnic device and can tension if ill treated, I've yet to hear first hand of it happening but there is always a first time!
If the fixing pegs remain on the body note that they are not all the same so position them back correctly.
Thanks for the advice I'll tread careful, think I'll take seats out may aswell make it easier

The comment about the fixing pegs was meant to indicate that they often stay in the body but need to be fitted back into the plastic trims before you fit the trims back to the vehicle.
A set of plastic trim removal tools are a great help when removing any of these parts.

The comment about the fixing pegs was meant to indicate that they often stay in the body but need to be fitted back into the plastic trims before you fit the trims back to the vehicle.
A set of plastic trim removal tools are a great help when removing any of these parts.
Cheers I've got some of the plastic levers, just need to get a spine set to do the seat belt mounting apparently? Taking another look this morning it's looking like passenger bench will need to come out possibly along with lower half of the bulkhead but should get away with driver side. Does the top half of plastic trim have to come off to get the lower half out?

I usually take both off and find it easier to refit bottom first. There is a long fixing peg at the top of the top trim which can take a moments thought to line up when replacing. The coat hook stays with the body so don't try to lever it off!

I usually take both off and find it easier to refit bottom first. There is a long fixing peg at the top of the top trim which can take a moments thought to line up when replacing. The coat hook stays with the body so don't try to lever it off!
Understood thanks a lot

Hi.
Was this the self adhesive stuff?
Does it hold up well?

Thanks
No it wasn’t self adhesive. Sill looks good but coming unstuck in places.

Back