Awning Recommendation (not Vango)

Turniphead

hi
Can anyone recommend a good, large drive away awning please? Other than vango, as i just bought a brand new van go galli and it had a hole in it and i am told it will take 4 weeks to get a replacement, on a thousand pound awning! So i have asked for a refund and wont ever be buying vango again
Cheers
Ian

Assuming you liked the style and design of the Galli, it seems a bit harsh to write the whole brand off because of a single defect?

Guessing there is more going on here than you have documented above??

If it was me, I’d just take the refund and buy a like for like replacement from another dealer that has one in stock.

I’m writing them off because they think it’s reasonable to take four weeks t replace a brand new awning, although there doesn’t seem to be any reasonable alternatives that I can find so I may have to do what is say, reluctantly! Cheers

Dealer said to send it to vango which took nearly two weeks to arrange and told me today their turnaround time is 4 weeks, it is a nice awning like, apart from the hole, which was tiny but at nearly a grand I didn’t want one with a hole, should’ve just kept it!

Mmmhm. Surely if the dealer sold you something that was defective, it's their responsibility to replace it. I'd be handing it back to them rather than Vango. They shouldn't be getting you to be doing the....ahem....donkey work.

Mmmhm. Surely if the dealer sold you something that was defective, it's their responsibility to replace it. I'd be handing it back to them rather than Vango. They shouldn't be getting you to be doing the....ahem....donkey work.
This

Back