Auto electrician - on South coast

Terry69

Hi, looking for recommendations for a good auto electrician on the south coast, I live between Portsmouth and Southampton, to fit 2nd leisure battery, monitor and a few other bits and Bob's on my T6.
Martyn @travelvolts did the upgrade from the oem charger and battery but unfortunately not free to do this upgrade, so looking for someone of similar calibre, if such a person exists :)
Cheers Terry

Get a Bluetooth battery monitor and view it on phone you literally just connect over the battery terminals, or simpler if you have a spare aux socket can pop them in that if you don't want to hard wire, don't want to sound patronising terry btw, horses for courses I forget as do this sort of thing everyday its second nature shame your a bit to far out cause I'd do it for you For a beer of corse

Dubtend in curdridge?

I use them to look after my van and most recently they’ve completed the hardwiring for a solar panel in my van.

Grant who runs the place is knowledgeable and if he can’t help he might be able to point you towards someone who can help.

Last edited:
Thanks Niknak, yes am thinking victron smart shun.
Complete newbie/numpty on electrics so no worries definitely didn't take as patronising! :)

Dubtend in curdridge?

I use them to look after my van and most recently they’ve completed the hardwiring for a solar panel in my van.

Grant who runs the plans is knowledgeable and if he can’t help he might be able to point you towards someone who can help.
Thank you! Will be giving them a call in the morning! Oh dear, just had a look at their site, might be talking to about a few other projects, could become expensive :)

Thank you! Will be giving them a call in the morning! Oh dear, just had a look at their site, might be talking to about a few other projects, could become expensive :)

I've always found their rates really reasonable so hopefully not too harsh on your wallet!

Back