Yes, two bikes is pretty easy, it is when there are four in place that you have to be more careful especially if some of them have a suspension fork which are a fair bit wider than a road bike or hybrid.

I test fitted our recently purchased Atera Strada DL3 with 4th bike attachment today. One thing I struggled with was getting the furthermost screw on the right hand side (by the button for the sliding mechanism) in the space to interface with the hole. If anyone has this set-up and can offer any advice that would be most appreciated.
tempImageF0y8f1.png
106B9658-DD82-40F1-B73F-0522A49C271B_1_201_a.jpeg

Anyone know how to remove the arms from a strada DL2/3/4 ?
The nuts appeared to be glued on, to stop the arms from falling off. On mine, if you loosen them completely, then they will go round the bend in the main structure and should come off the end of that ?

Haven’t tried though.

Pete

Anyone know how to remove the arms from a strada DL2/3/4 ?

The hinge end of the clamp is a roll pin. You need a parallel punch of suitable diameter and tap them out. Then with the clamp screw fully undone, you can get the clamp assembly off the U frame.

Towbar bike rack arrived yesterday from the Roofbox company...
Did a test ft of it this morning. Alothough it slides and tilts away from the tailgate I still can’t open it fully. Firstly the bike clamp locking nuts get in the way (I can get around this by ever so slightly forcing the bike rack a few mm further away) but the other problem being my bike handle bars seem to be ridiculously wide!

Anyone else had issues of the same?

I could obviously loosen the steering on the bike to turn the handle bars out the way but I wanted a hassle free experience!

View attachment 26079

View attachment 26080

View attachment 26081
Hey mate if all you have to is move your handlebars to make the bike rack work for you, it’s got to a be win, win. :thumbsup:

Back