Assembling audio parts, what else do I need ?

I’ve slowly been assembling parts for the new sound system when I’ve spotted good deals, some parts I bought before I even had the van !

So far I have Pioneer SPH- DA230DAB head unit, a Vibe Powerbox65 4M amp and a Vibe OPTI8VWT6-VO speaker kit.

I also realise I’ll need a double din fascia surround and I’m going to buy a reversing camera, I’m liking the one which is built in to the high level brake light. My question is, what else do I need ? The amp is plug and play and comes with the loom, but do I need to buy other connection wiring from the Pioneer head unit to the OE connection ?

Electrickery is definetly not my bag. I may initially attempt it, but I’m sure I’ll need to let someone else wire it up in the end. I just want to have everything I’m gonna need ready to go.

To be fair, I’ll probably be stumped trying to get the OE head unit out, what’s the crack there ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

you will need the following

Canbus adapter, few available depending on spec of vehcile
facia
fm adapter
dab adapter/aerial
usb retention

rear camera
sound deadening

all things we can help you with

Sounds good, don’t need the sound deadening, what have you got in the way of rear cameras. I’ve got my eye on the one which is incorporated into the high level brake light.
Apparently I need an interface, so the ff parking sensors work with the stereo ?
That'd then give me visual and sensors yeah ?
And I’ve decided I’m swapping in my SPH-DA230 for the SPH-DA360, as I want wireless Apple CarPlay.
Oh, and, forgive my ignorance, but, the canbus harness will be compatible with the Vibe Powerbox, which comes with an ISO plug and play harness, yes ?
Thanks for the help and advice, it’s much appreciated.

Last edited:
Sounds good, don’t need the sound deadening, what have you got in the way of rear cameras. I’ve got my eye on the one which is incorporated into the high level brake light.
Apparently I need an interface, so the ff parking sensors work with the stereo ?
That'd then give me visual and sensors yeah ?
And I’ve decided I’m swapping in my SPH-DA230 for the SPH-DA360, as I want wireless Apple CarPlay.
Oh, and, forgive my ignorance, but, the canbus harness will be compatible with the Vibe Powerbox, which comes with an ISO plug and play harness, yes ?
Thanks for the help and advice, it’s much appreciated.
We can supply brake light cameras,

yes you would need a interface to retain the sensor graphics.

but I suggest against the 360 pioneer , as they are not manufactured by Pioneer and are quite unreliable

I would stick with the 230 or get the 250 and add a wireless dongle or better still push teh budget and get a Kenwood 8021

We can supply brake light cameras,

yes you would need a interface to retain the sensor graphics.

but I suggest against the 360 pioneer , as they are not manufactured by Pioneer and are quite unreliable

I would stick with the 230 or get the 250 and add a wireless dongle or better still push teh budget and get a Kenwood 8021
So if I get the interface, I get the existing visual parking aid on the stereo, as well as the audio parking aid ?
If I had that, I’m not sure I’d need a camera anyway. Thanks for the 360 heads up.

Thanks,
Can you message me with prices for;
CANBUS ADAPTER,
My van is 69 plate Trendline, let me know if you need more info. Also I presume this will be compatible with the ISO plug and play harness that comes with my Vibe Powerbox 65 V4.
FASCIA,
matt, closest to OEM look.
FM ADAPTER
DAB ADAPTOR/AERIAL
USB RETENTION (what’s this do ?)
INTERFACE FOR PARKING SENSOR

Cheers

Back