App connect/android auto stopped working

MrTesco

T6 Pro
Evening guys,
Are the any tech gurus on here?

I had my App-Connect / Android auto fully working a few weeks back, however it now won't work!

Not sure if I've messed something up or if an update has messed it up.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running stock 6.0.1 it used to connect via USB and android auto, however when I plug it in now it connects via mirror link but then says no apps found! I also cannot use the phone while it's connected
Help please !!!!!!!!

Have you checked the settings on the radio ?
Not sure what headunit you have but i would initially try a different phone to prove if its the phone or the headunit if it still doesnt work you could try going into the main system settings i think there is an option to reset to default factory settings
See if you can wipe the entire headunit back to scratch, if that still doesnt work then you may need to go see your dealer ??

Have you checked the settings on the radio ?
Not sure what headunit you have but i would initially try a different phone to prove if its the phone or the headunit if it still doesnt work you could try going into the main system settings i think there is an option to reset to default factory settings
See if you can wipe the entire headunit back to scratch, if that still doesnt work then you may need to go see your dealer ??
Hi @Pauly ,

Not tried a headunit reset yet only deleted the phone off that part,
I have the 6.33 media unit.

I will borrow a friends phone tomorrow and give it a try while keeping my fingers crossed.
Will update on progress

Back