Anyone Like This ?

Looks good but a nightmare to keep looking good, will show up all the dust, fingerprints, scratches etc.

Had piano black trim in a car before, looked good but a pain in the ar5e

Have you looked at Royal Steering wheels, very reasonably price and fantastic quality

VW | Royal Steering Wheels

Last edited:
Gloss black can mark easily, and shows up the smallest of scratches.

82738444-5D8C-4B69-9095-3117C222A271.jpeg

Currently have this [done by Custom Control Steering) but just fancied a change . Had piano black on a Range Rover in the past and loved it . I’ve found some money under the sofa that I need to throw at the van ..........for a change !

like the look of the carbon, not sure i'd want to live with it though, those 12 o'clock rings look a bit daft too IMO

View attachment 43049

Currently have this [done by Custom Control Steering) but just fancied a change . Had piano black on a Range Rover in the past and loved it . I’ve found some money under the sofa that I need to throw at the van ..........for a change !

This is really smart and I would have this exact wheel in mine. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay for that?

No problem , I paid £40 for the flat bottom wheel off eBay and £140 for refurb and £15 for fitting . To have carbon fibre effect is about £400 .

I like it but my OCD would have me constantly wiping it including whilst driving, then I would crash and that would be the end of my van and possibly me, so I'm going to have to say Not for me.

Back