Any Welsh Members?

I don't own a T6 but I am in Penarth and have a VCDS HEX V2 if anyone wants coding done.

I have been using VCDS for many years on VAG marques. I have a VW Tiguan.

Just putting it out there

Hi All

Complete Newbie and joined to take part in the community and learn as much as I can. Yet to pull the trigger on my first Transporter and looking for one to convert later down the road into a full camper. Got a 67 SWB DSG to look at on Monday. Has anyone towed with the automatic - I’m sure there will be a thread somewhere to search.

Fingers crossed I’ll find the right van soon.

Hi All

Complete Newbie and joined to take part in the community and learn as much as I can. Yet to pull the trigger on my first Transporter and looking for one to convert later down the road into a full camper. Got a 67 SWB DSG to look at on Monday. Has anyone towed with the automatic - I’m sure there will be a thread somewhere to search.

Fingers crossed I’ll find the right van soon.
Update: found and bought a 2017 SWB T30/150 remapped to 187bhp DSG in Blackberry Metallic. So far delighted with it.

Best colour! Im from Old Colwyn - down the road from you. Might see my blackberry T6 around!
Give us a wave if you see me

I’ve only seen one Blackberry on the road and that was at Asda Llandudno petrol station as I drove in to the main car park. Was it you?

Looks great. I was fancying changing the colour of my wheels to matt bronze but wife and daughters have given it a big no.

Looks great. I was fancying changing the colour of my wheels to matt bronze but wife and daughters have given it a big no.
I like the steels on mine and will take a view once I’ve had the van lowered slightly. I like these…

3860D1DD-3EA1-4DE1-9187-1941E6308A91.jpeg

Back