Any one help / advise window motors

Power ut

RSQ3 engined
VIP Member
T6 Guru
On a t6 for the window motors to work on an earlier van do they use the bcm or canbus to work ? Or can they they wired so they via power and earth?

Hi all I’ve converted my old t5 (06 with non electric windows) to a t6 dash upgrade and want to add electric windows , are t6 window motors canbus ? Or is it a case of wireing threw a bcm ? Or is there certain ones I need ( as I’ve a vw t5.1. Highline bcm in the van if needed )?

Window motors are connected to the BCM via LIN-BUS(same way for both T5.1 & T6). Have you looked the drawings in the DOWNLOAD section?

Window motors are connected to the BCM via LIN-BUS(same way for both T5.1 & T6). Have you looked the drawings in the DOWNLOAD section?
Not yet I do have a t5.1 highline bcm. Just wasn’t sure if all t5.1/t6 are compatible before I attempt to fit them

Here are the window motors and loom numbers and here is my bcm number do u think there compatable to wire up
Bcm 7h0937087p

IMG_4849.png

IMG_4851.png

IMG_4850.png

Not sure if this helps any but this was the only photo I found of my looms, labels zoomed in

IMG_3621.jpeg

IMG_4287.jpeg

IMG_4286.jpeg

Thank you I’ll try locate some I assume I’ll need door pannels too as Mir we’re only2006 ones so the motors fit on to doors

Back