Amarok Steelie Tyres

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hey guys, got a T32 and just bought some Amarok steelies 7.5j all round 18inch...

Trying to find a nice set up of all season tyres, that are load rated whats people running?

D2C847BE-C27E-442C-BE80-9D6A94F1D5DB.jpeg

Hi there guys my mate has a vw t5 t32 lwb 9 seater and he was wanting to know if they would be suitable for his van.?? I said I would ask some of you guys on here. Just now his van is on load rated 16 inch steels with load rated tyres. Is there any difference between the t5 and the t6 when it comes to wheels and tyre set up.his is just on standard suspension. Thanks

Hi there guys my mate has a vw t5 t32 lwb 9 seater and he was wanting to know if they would be suitable for his van.?? I said I would ask some of you guys on here. Just now his van is on load rated 16 inch steels with load rated tyres. Is there any difference between the t5 and the t6 when it comes to wheels and tyre set up.his is just on standard suspension. Thanks
He’ll be fine with these steelies, there just the standard Amarok ones

I fitted Bridgestone A005 all season tyres 175/50R18 to keep the same rolling radius. They are 101 load rating so ‘just’ OK. So far in our harsh winter they have been excellent :rolleyes:

When I replace them I’ll go for a 55 series tyre as they seem to have better load ratings and will bring the speedo nearer to actual speed (currently under reads - which is normal)

I fitted Bridgestone A005 all season tyres 175/50R18 to keep the same rolling radius. They are 101 load rating so ‘just’ OK. So far in our harsh winter they have been excellent :rolleyes:

When I replace them I’ll go for a 55 series tyre as they seem to have better load ratings and will bring the speedo nearer to actual speed (currently under reads - which is normal)

With my 20s on , the rolling speed is bang on the speedo now !

Sorry mate , forgot to reply to the other thread , tamarswheels

Ah ok. I cant decide if to get them from Tamar or get them banded. Im pretty much coming to the decision to go 18 rather than 19 though.

Ah ok. I cant decide if to get them from Tamar or get them banded. Im pretty much coming to the decision to go 18 rather than 19 though.

I just wanted some cheap alternatives , can always space them... @Tourershine will “shine” some light on the decision you’re looking at

Back