Altro flooring, where to buy??

Davidh

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I'm ready to buy my altro flooring and just wondering where everyone is getting theirs from? I'm looking to get some of the wood effect safety type but all prices I have found seem rather high, 170+.

I think I would contact enquiries@altro.com, get a list of suppliers and then request quotes. Once you have a few quotes you’ll soon find what the going price is.
There are other flooring brands but I can vouch for Altro being very tough.

I think I would contact enquiries@altro.com, get a list of suppliers and then request quotes. Once you have a few quotes you’ll soon find what the going price is.
There are other flooring brands but I can vouch for Altro being very tough.
Thanks, thats a good shout actually I had just been looking at online companies but if there are some nearby it would save on postage fees

We put wood effect safety Altro flooring in our and bought it from Floormart. Was about that price though.

We put wood effect safety Altro flooring in our and bought it from Floormart. Was about that price though.
Thanks! Yeh I did notice floormat. I guess thats maybe just the going rate so will need to suck it up. Have found a clearance place near me that have offcuts for £12/m2 but with lockdown who knows when they'll next be open and what they have in stock. Was hoping to get the floor done in my break over Xmas but I guess it will have to wait

Back