Alpine HD rear view camera?

This is great, thanks @Giannino.

Are the four viewing options you get useful?
I also mounted the radio, I can say that the cameras work very well, perfect image even at night and excellent with the light / shadow change. Very easy to use and configure. Unfortunately they cost a lot, but if you are patient to wait for some offers they are definitely worth the cost.

In the camera package there are attachments that I did not like aesthetically, so I made the hole in the tailgate with the Dreamel to install the Oem support. However, consider that the Alpine camera is smaller than the original one but I solved the problem by simply putting rubber shims inside the support / cover. What you see from the outside is the OEM placement in the middle of the license plate lights.

Photo for reference:

Do you have a pic of your fitted camera @Giannino, interested in seeing your OEM camera mount. I agree the mounting kit that comes with the Alpine camera is crap considering the money you pay for it.

Cheers bud.

Do you have a pic of your fitted camera @Giannino, interested in seeing your OEM camera mount. I agree the mounting kit that comes with the Alpine camera is crap considering the money you pay for it.

Cheers bud.
I can't photograph the inside, I have already closed the panel, you can see this from the outside. (Photo taken online, mine is the same).

KomplettsetRckfahrkamerafrVWT6SG.jpg

Awesome, thanks.

What’s the other plastic piece that comes with the housing for?
It is used to lock the camera inside the housing, that's where you have to put some rubber or silicone to keep the camera from moving as the Alpine is smaller than the housing.

Back