Alpine Halo 9 and OEM reversing camera

Jacker

Tailgater
VIP Member
Hi All,

I did a bit of a search but couldn't find a definitive answer on my question.

I've just bought an Alpine Halo 9 (ILX-F903D) second hand and wondering what I need to do/purchase to utilise the OEM Reversing camera?

Thanks in advance for any support

Hi All,

I did a bit of a search but couldn't find a definitive answer on my question.

I've just bought an Alpine Halo 9 (ILX-F903D) second hand and wondering what I need to do/purchase to utilise the OEM Reversing camera?

Thanks in advance for any support
all you need is a simple adapter that plugs into the quadlock plug, stock item

Hi all, been abit stumped on this one!

Fitted a kufatec loom and wired it as per instructions but seem to be getting horrendous interference and the camera image either doesn’t come up or the image comes up super flickers and goes within a couple of seconds.

I’ve wired as per kufatec instructions below:

1711478625310.jpeg

Thanks all for your help so far!

Hi all, been abit stumped on this one!

Fitted a kufatec loom and wired it as per instructions but seem to be getting horrendous interference and the camera image either doesn’t come up or the image comes up super flickers and goes within a couple of seconds.

I’ve wired as per kufatec instructions below:

View attachment 234575

Thanks all for your help so far!

Sounds like you may have the coax the wrong way round, i.e. shield to 6, core to pin 12.

Sounds like you may have the coax the wrong way round, i.e. shield to 6, core to pin 12.
Unfortunately shield and core are in the correct terminals so my search continues.

The kufatec instructions say to run the camera loom down the same cable run as the main power loom but I haven’t seen anyone else find this issue so I’m not sure it’s that.

Anyone else got any ideas? Starting to wish I never bothered now.

Thanks

Unfortunately shield and core are in the correct terminals so my search continues.

The kufatec instructions say to run the camera loom down the same cable run as the main power loom but I haven’t seen anyone else find this issue so I’m not sure it’s that.

Anyone else got any ideas? Starting to wish I never bothered now.

Thanks
Is the cameras settings on NSTC ?

Try moving the reverse feed for the camera to a ignition supply

Back