Alloy wheel suggestions

T6traveller

T6 Pro
Hi everyone, I'm going around in circles trying to decide what wheels would not only look good, but also, not alter the driving experience. We've had our T6 T30 lowered and we currently have the OEM 17s on there (see pic). We don't got off road at all. Please help with suggestions and if possible, photos.

Thanks, Jamie.

20230806_152815.jpg

Hi, I have the same colour van, I was thinking black, but I do think the silver wheels stand out more on this colour. I may go the swamper look but I've seen a few people selling due to road noise.

They look like 16" Clayton's so even a modest 18 will look "biglier" depending how much lower you're now sitting.
This is our Agnes on 18" Momo Revenge and 255 45 18 Ditchfinders.
IMG20230328115003.jpg
B14s too probably about 55mm down at most.

If you're worried about altering the ride you currently have then just leave things as they are but be aware there's no such thing as the perfect alternative otherwise this section of the forum wouldn't be loaded with hundreds of valid alternatives.
Jamie you've had the van lowered and if you qualify that with a bit more info ie slammed on air? then we might suggest 20" staggered rims with elastic bands for tyres.
Going a bit daft there but you're going round in circles if you can't commit so spit out what you would like to achieve and posters will give you more than enough rope... sorry, suggestions to fill those wheel arches. :thumbsup:
Dave.

Thanks for the feedback @Stay Frosty. We lowered it 30CMs. In terms of what I'm looking to achieve, going on the posts that I've read, it seems a number of people have managed to not alter the ride too much, whilst changed the size of the wheels to make the overall "look" more appealing, which is precisely what I'm looking to achieve.

Wow, 30cm is some drop.

In all seriousness, ride quality is all about the right choice of dampers. With these, 20" wheels can give a better ride than 16's on stock dampers and lowering springs.

Back