Alloy Wheel Issues ?

If anybody has any pictures of 19" wheels that are load rated to 860kg I would appreciate seeing them

How about pictures of 18s? If I could find a set of load rated Rota Grid style wheels in a 19 inch I would be one happy bunny!

I've already got aftermarket wheels and lowered suspension covered in my insurance I guess I need to read the small print to see if it mentions anything regarding load ratings etc...for me it's more about safety than anything else

Insurance will NOT be covered if they don't meet the load ratings or pass legal requirements thereise that's a open book to do what you like

Thanks everyone for the replies. very useful, but I still really don't know which way to actually go with wheel size ! I guess ill have to stop analysing and just go for something !
What do you want to achieve by changing the alloys? Improved ride/handling? A better aesthetic? Are you changing the suspension/lowering?

How you use the van might also influence your decisions...daily driver? occasional weekend use? etc.

Decide what you want to achieve and go from there....

Personally I like the look of a lowered kombi on a nice set of rims (mid-life crisis springs to mind) however I've always like modifying my cars since I was 16 (Fiat Strada SuperSport).....

URIKA!!!!......I think I've found my new wheels.....I've just emailed the company to see if they are still available.....fingers crossed as I won't hold my breath.

What do you want to achieve by changing the alloys? Improved ride/handling? A better aesthetic? Are you changing the suspension/lowering?

How you use the van might also influence your decisions...daily driver? occasional weekend use? etc.

Decide what you want to achieve and go from there....

It's or second car but a daily driver for my wife if taking the Kids out and family weekend bus
So being used most days
So what I want to achieve is better ride quality with less body roll maybe a little stiffer
And want that look that comes with lowering 50mm
I know if I put 20s on there the ride quality will be compromised a lot hence the 19" with 40 profile load rated for t32
I think the 18's are not quite big enough when lowering it more than the 30mm sportline which I was going to do until I got so many negative vibes from all the guys on here

We don't drive it Mad as usually got two babies in the back and We have other cars if We want to go and rip the roads up but we are both fast confident drivers that like driving

Back