Airlift vs SoLow Air Management

My philosophy. Run a search, read up and make your own mind up?

My philosophy. Run a search, read up and make your own mind up?
Thanks but having searched and researched there is very little comments on the SoLow Air Management kit and how it's application varies to that of very well known (but now somewhat old) Airlift.

Give Chris a call at @The Van Cave who will give you honest advice if you buy from him or not.

I run Airlift and super happy. Personally I'm not a fan of the touch controller with SoLow especially if you want to adjust on the move.

I did include the details of Chris and So Low in the above thread I posted. Seems the user is expecting people to respond to this thread with their opinions! Probably to save having to reach out instead!

I did include the details of Chris and So Low in the above thread I posted. Seems the user is expecting people to respond to this thread with their opinions! Probably to save having to reach out instead!
No need to be like that, it's a fair question and doesn't need your "useful" comments. How about keep your oar out if you've nothing useful to add? Might be a good idea.

Just to add, as Solow is so new I've not heard of many that have fitted their system yet but i know Chris has .......hence why i pointed you in his direction.

Just to add, as Solow is so new I've not heard of many that have fitted their system yet but i know Chris has .......hence why i pointed you in his direction.
Thanks Pewt, appreciate that. I will reach out to Chris as I have already done so to other installers, but I was hoping for opinions of people running the systems (like you have done already).

I run airlift, I find it really easy to use, it’s been round years tried and tested , that’s why I went for it :thumbsup:

Thanks Pewt, appreciate that. I will reach out to Chris as I have already done so to other installers, but I was hoping for opinions of people running the systems (like you have done already).
Hi.

I'm well placed to give advice on both systems having fitted both, driven both and had airlift 3H on my last demo van for a year.

I can say that the airlift 3H was faultless, easy to use and did everything that I needed it to, but that doesn't mean it's the best solution for everyone.

One system isn't necessarily better than the other, both have pros and cons relative to each other and both have features that are unique to them, so it really depends on what each customer wants from their system and how they prefer it to operate.

I'm happy to go through the details of each system and why you might choose one over the other depending on your specific requirements. I can also supply and install Accuair management. I deal direct with the UK distributors of all 3 systems, no third parties are involved. Be wary of some installers who will recommend a product as "the best", when in reality it is the only product they can offer. I ensure that each of my customers gets the system that is right for them, taking into account all the different variables that go towards choosing the right product.

Drop me a DM or email chris@thevancave.co.uk and I can give you some impartial and unbiased advice as to which might be right for you.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi.

I'm well placed to give advice on both systems having fitted both, driven both and had airlift 3H on my last demo van for a year.

I can say that the airlift 3H was faultless, easy to use and did everything that I needed it to, but that doesn't mean it's the best solution for everyone.

One system isn't necessarily better than the other, both have pros and cons relative to each other and both have features that are unique to them, so it really depends on what each customer wants from their system and how they prefer it to operate.

I'm happy to go through the details of each system and why you might choose one over the other depending on your specific requirements. I can also supply and install Accuair management. I deal direct with the UK distributors of all 3 systems, no third parties are involved. Be wary of some installers who will recommend a product as "the best", when in reality it is the only product they can offer. I ensure that each of my customers gets the system that is right for them, taking into account all the different variables that go towards choosing the right product.

Drop me a DM or email chris@thevancave.co.uk and I can give you some impartial and unbiased advice as to which might be right for you.

Cheers,

Chris.
Thanks Chris will drop you a mail and we can always pick up quicker chat on WhatsApp or Telegram if that helps...

Thanks Chris will drop you a mail and we can always pick up quicker chat on WhatsApp or Telegram if that helps...
email is the best form of communication. I get a lot of enquiries and whatsapp messages and texts will easily get missed, whereas email will always be monitored and answered.

Can’t fault the solow management so far, constantly being updated with new options.

If fitted by a solow agent like @Dav-Tec you get a 2 year warranty on the products.

The auto levelling on the camp sites is well worth the extra pennies.

If your wake the screen whilst driving, Chris has set the pre-set functions at the bottom of the screen now for Me, so I can lower or higher whilst moving along.

So far so good with no complaints

Back