Air Suspension In The North East

Turniphead

dont suppose anyone has air suspension fitted and fancies giving me a demo somewhere in the north east, north west please?? As it is a lot of money to shell out!!

Cheers

Yes it is; sorry I can't help but would be very interested in your findings!

... I've got the VB Air Suspension ...
That’s what I was considering. Seems to offer what I want for raising, lowering and levelling. How does it ride and is it worth the cost for you?

I did a lot of research before deciding on the VB system, the best advice I had was if you want to be showy with quick lift/drop with plenty of air whoosh and ridiculous low settings and gimmicky phone app. don't buy VB. This system does what air suspension is supposed to do that's why it's the only one recommended by VW, four pre set heights and auto leveling. The ride is a big improvement on the standard springs, I usually have it set to sport mode and love it. The auto leveling is brilliant when on uneven pitches no more sliding down the bed. It's an expensive extra that I probably would struggle without now. I had it installed by S.A.P. Doncaster, Mick the boss is a brilliant guy perfectionist,I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. This picture is in the carpark modeP1000741.JPG

Thank you. I should continue with plans, especially as you feel the ride is an improvement too, as they claim

Don't have it on my T6, but did on our Fiat ducato Auto trail (VB Semi-air); SAP supplied and fitted mine also, a big thumbs up, I would not hesitate to go back and have fitted more VB suff fitted.
It's as close as you'll get to OEM factory air, and the full 4C air is much loved.

I have the VB 4c on my T6 conversion & echo everything Sammy says. I wouldn't be without it now. It was fitted by Dirty Weekender in Worcester.

Back