After a grooved plywood for interior furniture

That looks like decking board from boats.
Looking at your link the product is a skin like the above products. Warn you now its not cheap

However, apologies on further looking at the link it would appear to be standard plywood with routed grooves
Alternatively speak to a wood yard/machinist and see if they would be prepared to groove it for you

I was going to suggest that it would be fairly easy to add the grooves to standard ply with a router.

Pete

That's my back up plan. My home tooling set up is very space and kit limited. I have a router, but the accuracy and consistency might be an issue.

I came across this a few weeks ago, I liked the look of it too

I came across this a few weeks ago, I liked the look of it too

I can see that it would look good when finished but I doubt it’s practical as a van floor. Without a vacuum cleaner it will be hard to clean out the grooves, the groove edges are susceptible to splintering and veneered finishes can deteriorate when they get wet.

However, apologies on further looking at the link it would appear to be standard plywood with routed grooves
Alternatively speak to a wood yard/machinist and see if they would be prepared to groove it for you
Closed due to Brexit

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back