Sold ABT T6.1 front spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the interesst, but dont want to risk it sorry m8, its only in a cardboard box and if it gets damaged im out of pocket.
Im prepared to meet you half way if you want m8??

Reactions: Bav
i think id rather that than send it and it getting damaged lol.
also it gets it out of my garage where its been sitting for over a 6 month..

Reactions: Bav
Thanks for the interesst, but dont want to risk it sorry m8, its only in a cardboard box and if it gets damaged im out of pocket.
Im prepared to meet you half way if you want m8??
Yea it’s a 6hour round trip, suppose it is a risk posting for that kind of money, cheers anyway .

Hi, sorry, not looking to buy as I have one but just bought the upper parts and wondered if you have fitting instructions. Its a nightmare getting anything out of ABT and Richter Automotive. Thanks in advance
Hi m8 I don't sorry, you could try Vanstyle as they sell them. The link is in my 1st post but that is for the spoiler without the upper parts.
Just out of curiosity where did u buy the upper parts and how much?
As I have been told u can't buy them separately..
Thanks

Hi m8 I don't sorry, you could try Vanstyle as they sell them. The link is in my 1st post but that is for the spoiler without the upper parts.
Just out of curiosity where did u buy the upper parts and how much?
As I have been told u can't buy them separately..
Thanks
What would you take for this? Would you bring to Busfest?
Where in Swansea are you ? I'm going to busfest and I may be able to pick it for Skyliner. Was in bloody Swansea yesterday too.

That could work out great m8 Im in Llansamlet.
I work in Pyle if thats any easier. willing to meet if u want??
Thats if @Skyliner33 is still interested.

Bump..
Still available.. Price reduced £675
I can now get this delivered to Busfest with the help of @Proberts if anyone is interested!!
last chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back